Raw material suppliers as well as glass manufacturers can take full
advantage of our combined expertise in geology and glass chemistry &
Our activities include detailed market research and supply/demand
to assist mineral processors and end-users of industrial minerals and
chemicals for the glass industry.
Using our knowledge in the fields of crystallography, mineralogy and
petrography, we offer you a detailed assistance for specific issues
about your minerals and rocks like e.g. usability in glass production,
melting & crystallisation behaviour, valuation & calculation of
the fundamental value of your product based upon specific glass batch
cost, impact on melting energy consumption and glass quality parameters.
- Geological survey, exploring mineral deposits.
- Evaluation of mineral deposits;
- e.g. if suitable for different glass production types e.g.
container, float, E-glass, crystal, glass wool, extra clear flint,
- e.g. assessment of value of mineral deposits for specific glass
- Market research and supply/demand analysis of minerals and rocks for
specific glass productions.
- Elaboration of quality specifications of minerals for specific glass
productions/ glass types.
- Quality control of minerals and rocks for glass production.
- Quality audit of quarry and mineral processing plant.
- Chemical, mineralogical and petrographical analyses of minerals and
- Market research and assessment of opportunities to use industrial
'by-products' and waste products in specific glass production e.g. use
of blast furnace slag, sulphates, ....
We welcome your questions & inquiries...
We invite you to explore our website...